30 May 2011

Day 2 - Cesky Krumlov


We made it! I got in to Linz around 2:30 their time, and then the bus came shortly afterwards to take us to Cesky Krumlov. Our room is really cosy, and has these gorgeous beams running through it. It's up about 4 flights of twisty stairs, but I guess that will help work off the beer.

We got in and rinsed off our airport grime, then went out exploring. I took about 40 pictures, and that was restraining myself, haha. It's so so so beautiful here. I'm sure I'll be posting many more pictures of the town in days to come, so you'll get to see! The one above is one I took today (obviously), just a minute or two down the street from where we're staying, on the way to the town square.

We also had out first Czech beers today with dinner! It's really warm here, they were nice and refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment